- Trial accounts will no longer require a user billing address to get a phone number on FreeClimb.
- Improved access to API keys by displaying them on the Dashboard Homepage with "Click to Copy" functionality.
- Improved error message when user attempts to take action on a Conference that is not found.
- Improvements made to reporting errors using error codes. See Error and Warning Dictionary .
- Improved error message to indicate that the grammar file that the user has provided is not of a valid file format.
- Changed the sensitivityLevel default setting from 0.2 to 0.5.
- Fixed bug to ensure that when ifMachine is set to
hangupon a PerCL Outdial command, FreeClimb rejects the call and does not invoke ifMachineUrl. An error message will be returned when ifMachine is set to
hangupand ifMachineUrl is specified.
- Fixed "talk" and "listen " properties of setTalk and setListen to ensure that they are updated for a participant in a conference.
- Fixed bug to ensure that the correct queue position of "1" is displayed for the first caller in the queue.
- Fixed bug to ensure that correct currentQueueSize and averageQueueTime is reported when participants are in a queue.